$1089 For 48V500W Electric Bike Conversion Kit Full Package -Direct Drive
(" PingBattery " LiFePO4 Battery & Freight Included, 2 Weeks Delivery)
PPM-48500-LB-PT 2 WeekssIncluded
Read Me First:
- Wheel Size: Please read the side of your tire if unsure about your wheel size
- Tire Width: 1.15"(29mm)-2.25"(57mm) will fit
- Front vs. Rear Wheel: Requirements, advantage & disadvantage
- Bike Compatibility:
- The space between the rear dropouts must be at least 135mm/5.315inches.
- The space between front forks must be at least 100mm/3.937inches.
- Torque arms installation is a MUST.
Gallery & Video
- 48V/500W Super Power Hub Motor In Cool Black
- LiFePO4 Battery Pack Manufactured By Highly Reputable Maker
- The New Generation of BMS (Battery Management System)
- Powerful Controller Guarantee Big Current Supply
- Double-Walled Rims With Tire锛孲ave Your Time
- High Compatibility Connectors For More Motors
- BOTH Thumb & Split-Twist Throttle in Every Kit
Motor Package List:
- 1 x Hand-Built Wheel With Disc Hub Motor
- 1 x 48V/20A Brushless Motor Controller
- 2 x Throttles (1 Thumb Type & 1 Split-Twist Type)
- 2 x Brake Handles (left & right)
- 1 x PAS
- 1 x Freewheel (6 speed, rears Only)
Battery Package List:
- 1 x LiFePO4 Pack (48V15AH)
- 1 x 2 Amp Charger (Free)
- 1 x Air Circuit Breaker
- 10 x Black Plastic Zip Ties
- 2 x Universal Torque Arms
- 2 x C-Washers (fronts only)
- 1 x Freewheel Remover (rears only)
- 1 x Crankarm Remover
- 1 x 3mm Allen wrench for installing throttle
- 1 x 5mm Allen wrench for installing brake handle and disc brake
- Motor: Direct-Drive Hub Motor (Screw Type Brake Disc Compatible with Rears)
- Power: 500W(Standard 10A)-1000W (Peaks 20A)
- Wheel: Heavy Duty Double-Walled Rim & Steel Spokes
- Hub Weight: 6.5 KG
- Warranted: 1 Year at 48v use (Not warranted for use above 48v nominal)
- Speed: Top Speed is 26M/H (43KM/H) without pedaling. (*Rider: Tanking, Male, weight: 83.2kg/183.42 lb, Urban Road, LiFePO4 Battery )
- Range: 26M (43KM) without pedaling. (*Rider: Tanking, Male, weight: 83.2kg/183.42 lb, Urban Road, LiFePO4 Battery )
- Charging Time: 10hrs - 12hrs (depending on charger type)
TOP SPEEDS & Range
|Type||Top Speed||Top Range||Battery|
||17 M (28KM)
||19 M (31KM)
||26 M (43KM)
||26 M (43KM)
||12.42 M (20KM)
||19.25 M (31KM)
What Is LiFePO4
LiFePO4, lithium iron phosphate as cathode, a kind of advancing technology to change the world!
The safety characteristics inherent to LiFePo4 technology result from the incorporation of phosphates as the cathode material. Phosphates are extremely stable in overcharge or short circuit conditions and have the ability to withstand high temperatures without decomposing. When abuse does occur, phosphates are not prone to thermal runaway and will not burn. As a result, LiFePo4 technology possesses safety characteristics that are fundamentally superior to those of Lithium-ion batteries made with other cathode materials.
LiFePo4 technology does not contain any heavy metals and does not exhibit the "memory effect" of Nickel-Cadmium and Nickel-metal Hydride solutions. LiFePo4 technology demonstrates excellent shelf life, long cycle life and is maintenance free.
Another key benefit of our LiFePo4 technology is its flexibility, both in terms of battery application and cell design. It can be used in wound cylindrical, wound prismatic and polymer battery construction types and manufactured to fit smaller applications.
The advantages of traditional Lithium-ion coupled with the safety features of phosphates, make LiFePo4 technology the Lithium-ion technology for the future. LiFePo4 Lithium-ion technology utilizes natural, phosphate-based material and offers the greatest combination of performance, safety, cost, reliability and environmental characteristics.
Features of LiFePO4 Battery Pack:
- High Rate Capability - For all high power output application. Excellent Performance For Powerful Motor.
- Extraordinary Long Cycle Life - Over 1000 times recharge, actually lowers the cost of ownership, you could use them for more than 5 years, would be over 8 times life of Lead Acid and 3 times of NIMH, 2 times most Lithium batteries
- Extremely Safe Chemistry - Made of stable materials, High intrinsic safety , no explosion & will not catch fire under collision, over charged or short circuit. High thermal stability of phases up to 500C.
- Wide Working Temperature Range - From -4 F to 150 F (-20C to +70C) Extremely cold and extremely hot weather will not effect its performance
- No Memory Effect
- High-current Switch & Fuse For Safety
- Anderson Powerpole Connectors
- Professionally Soldered Wiring
- Dedicated & High Qualified Charger
LiFePO4 Battery Pack Specifications:
- Voltage: 48 Volts
- Capacity: 15 Amp Hours
- Dimension: 300x105x150 mm / 11.8x4.1x5.9 inches
- Weight: 7.5 kg / 16.5 lbs
- Charging Voltage: 60-61 Volts
- Charging Current:
- Rated Discharging Amperage: 15 Amps
- Max Continuous Discharging Amperage: 30 Amps
- Maximum Discharging Current: 60 Amps
- Discharging Cut-off Protection: 40-50 Amps
- Lifecycle of the whole pack: >85% capacity after 1000 cycles.
- Lifecycle of single cell: >85% capacity after 1500 cycles, >70% capacity after 3000 cycles. (
- Charging Time:8~10 Hrs
We offer you a 2 Amp charger for free.
Please be aware that at 48 volts the system is capable of speeds (34MPH top speed at 26”) that exceed Federal EBike Laws and your bike may become classified as a “motor vehicle”. At 36 volts the E-Bike Conversion Kit is within the speed limitation guidelines (20MPH unassisted on flats with 150 pound rider) established by the U.S. Federal Electric Bike Law, and in most states, no license, registration or insurance is required.