We now have 6 types of electric bike conversion kits for you to choose from. You can read the following table to see the performance of each type:
TABLE OF TOP SPEED & RANGE
|Type||Top Speed||Top Range||Battery|
|24V/500W||16mph (26KM/H)||17 M (28KM)||24V20AH|
|36V/500W||19mph (31KM/H)||19 M (31KM)||36V15AH|
|48V/500W||26mph (43KM/H)||26 M (43KM)||48V15AH|
|48V/1000W||32mph (52KM/H)||26 M (43KM)||48V15AH|
|24V/350W(Geared Motor)||15.52mph (25KM/H)||17.68 M (28.3KM)||24V9AH|
|36V/350W(Geared Motor)||16.77mph (27KM/H)||19.25 M (31KM)||36V9AH|
- If you don't care about the top speed too much, our 36V/500W may be a good choice for you.
- 48V/500W can support you for longer range than 36V/500W.
- 48V/1000W kit is more powerful, which can meet your needs for both speed and range. It's also offered at an affordable price.
Front wheel or Rear wheel?If you decide to do front wheel conversion:
- Make sure that your bike has steel front forks, and also the forks must be strong enough.
- Torque arms Installation is a MUST (It’s included in our jade & platinum package).
- C-washer installation is also a MUST (For quick release forks).
- Disc brake installation is not currently supported.
- It has better traction and handling than front wheel.
- It is suitable for installing a disc brake.
- Torque arms installation is also a MUST (an extra precaution for your safety).